This is a sample blog post to get you started. I've a couple so that you can see them listed on the home page and in the footer and I've added some with an blog image and some without. You can choose whether to include an image. The blog post list page displays the first 300 characters of your p ..Read more
If you've been reading my emails and following me on Facebook for a while, then you'll remember reading my 'Back to Basics' series where I vowed to shift unwanted weight that I was reluctantly carrying around in 7 days. Just in case you missed them and you wanted to catch up, click this lin ..Read more
What our kids are eating today. A typical morning for me starts off with a walk with my three dogs, where I can breathe in the fresh air and get a bit of exercise done before starting my day. The route that I frequent boasts a skate park where the regulars are teenagers, in particular b ..Read more
Sadly, I think beetroot has become one of our forgotten vegetables. First cultivated in Roman times, this deliciously sweet crimson ball of loveliness, when cooked correctly is scrumptiously sweet, full of healthy properties and is so versatile it can be used in both sweet and savoury recip ..Read more
- Welcome to my new website
- There's no G in my G&T, thanks!
- Reduced Sugar Victoria Sponge Recipe
- How Lent Helped Kick Start My Sugar Free Quest
- A Guide To Living Off Your Own Garden
- Look what they're eating when we're not watching!
- Finding a clean, wholemeal bread recipe
- Bring back beetroot!
- Homemade Sugar Free Tomato Ketchup
- Jump start your day and your metabolism with a quality protein breakfast